Saturday, June 16, 2012

Anushka says that she is very busy in Tamil films



Anushka is very busy in the Tamil films Alex Pandian, Thandavam, Singam 2 and Erandam Ulagam. She is acting in four big films simultaneously. She while answering our questions said:

Is it true that you got cinema offers by teaching yoga to cinema actors?

Yes. I will go the house of cinema actors and teach them yoga. Telugu director Poori Jaganath is one of the persons who learnt yoga from me. He only mentioned that it will be good if I act in films. I thought he was playfully telling this. Then he became serious and told me that I should act. Through him I got the opportunity to act with Nagarjuna in the film titled Super. After this I had acted in the film Lakshyam. This was the film which made me known to the world. I had donned a role of bubbly girl and that is my real character.

There is news that you have stopped acting in Telugu films and that you are even refusing offers given by your close directors?
I cannot say that I have stopped acting in Telugu films. How is it possible for me to not act in my mother language films? I am interested to act in Telugu films than in any other language films. I have lots of Tamil films. I am acting in Thandavam, Singam 2, Alex Pandian and Erandam Ulagam. Each film is important to me. All these films are multi starrers. I am forced to concentrate in Tamil cinema. This is an inevitable matter. That is the reason I am not seen in Telugu films. I am having two Telugu films in hand which has Nagarjuna in the lead roles. I have accepted these films earlier. Once my call sheet in Tamil films is over, I will definitely act in Telugu films.

There is also news that you are boycotting Telugu films because you are not able to compete with young actresses?

I don’t know what to say about this. Again I am telling that I like Telugu cinema. I love to act in Telugu films. Now I am busy in Tamil films.

No comments:

Post a Comment