Saturday, June 16, 2012

Vimal says that he will continue to act with multi stars



Actor Vimal has mentioned that he will act in multi star films.

He while speaking to the media said, "I am currently acting in Sillunu Oru Sandhippu, Moondru Per Moondru Kadhal, Rendavathu Padam and Koothu.

I am sharing the screen with Arjun and Cheran in the film Moondru Per Moondru Kadhal. It was different experience acting with them.

In Rendavathu Padam I am acting with Richard and Aravind Akaash. There are five heroes in Koothu. I am making a special appearance in this film. Next I will be acting in a film to be directed by Pandiraj.
Sivakarthikeyan is also acting in this film. Right from the beginning I have been acting in multi star films. I am not worried that how many heroes are there in a film.

If there is importance for my role, I will continue to act in multi star films."

No comments:

Post a Comment