Friday, June 8, 2012

I will act at least in 2 Tamil films this year says Thamanna



After Vengai, Thamanna was not seen in any Tamil films. Her fans are happy seeing her Telugu films dubbed in Tamil. Thamanna is currently fully concentrating in Telugu films.

Recently the Telugu film Racha in which she paired with Ram Charan Teja turned out to be a super hit. As far as Telugu film industry is concerned Thamanna is dominating over the other actresses.

Now Thamanna has decided to cheer the Tamil audience this year. She is very keen in acting in at least 2 Tamil films this year. Thamanna while speaking said, "It is Tamil films that proved me that I can act.
I was not able to act in Tamil films because I had accepted lots of Telugu films. Now I have decided to give importance to Tamil films. The audience who like innovative things are here only. I will definitely act in 2 Tamil films this year.Sources in Kollywood say that Thamanna has made this decision because Pranitha is trying to capture her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment