Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kamal Haasan to act in Hollywood film



Actor Kamal Haasan has mentioned that he will be acting in a Hollywood film. Kamal has signed with Hollywood producer Barrie M Osborne who has produced films like Matrix and Lord of Rings. IIFA function was held in Singapore recently.

The trailer of Viswaroobam directed by Kamal Haasan was released in this function. Andrea and Pooja Kumar who had shared the screen with Kamal Haasan had also participated in this function.

Kamal Haasan during this function has announced about his acting in a Hollywood film. Hollywood producer Barrie M Osborne was also there when Kamal announced this.Producer Osborne while speaking said, "Kamal has screened Viswaroobam for me. His hard work in this film has stunned me. We then spoke about working together.
Kamal spoke to me about cinema, literature and history. He was like an encyclopaedia. I could not refuse when he gave me the idea of making a film. We decided to work together. The film which will speak about Indian culture and history will be made in Hollywood style. Earlier I was very much interested to work with Indian actors but I was confused about the story. Now Kamal’s concept attracted me very much so we decided to work it out."

Actor Kamal Haasan while speaking about this said, "It is a great honour to me when producer Osborne accepted my idea. This is the best forum to announce about us working together. This is a very important aspect in my career. That is why I am making this announcement to you all. Other details regarding my role and title are yet to be finalized."

No comments:

Post a Comment