Saturday, July 14, 2012

Actress Tapsee says that she has no time to act with Kannada actors

Actress Tapsee has mentioned that she has no time to act with Kannada actors. She while speaking about this said, "There is news that I am acting in a Kannada film.

To tell you the truth I am very busy acting in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films. I don’t have time to act in other language films. Some of the Kannada producers approached me for my call sheet to pair with top Kannada heroes.

I don’t remember their names. At this point of time I am not in a position to accept them. I am acting in good roles in Tamil films. Similarly I am accepting roles with glamour in Telugu films. Some are commenting that I am acting in glamour roles in Telugu because I am paid more salary. I am acting what the story demands. Glamour is inevitable in commercial films. In Tamil also I have not refused glamour roles. The directors are setting the characters according to the script.".

No comments:

Post a Comment