Saturday, July 14, 2012

Richa explains that why she has not acted in Tamil films after acting in Dhanush and Simbhu film

Richa gives an explanation that why she has not acted in Tamil films after acting in Dhanush and Simbhu films.

She said, "While I was acting in Mayakkam Enna and Osthi, I got the offer to act in Mankatha directed by Venkat Prabhu. I was in a situation that I could not accept it. Venkat Prabhu who understood this said that we can join hands in another film.

In between I was busy acting in other language films and because of this I was not able to accept Tamil films. Venkat Prabhu recently approached me to act in his film Biryani. I did not want to lose this opportunity. I immediately gave my nod.
Normally there will be importance for heroes in Venkat Prabhu’s films but in this film there is importance for the heroine. The shooting of this film will be commencing by end of this month. Young actors are very talented these days. In that way Karthi is in the first place. I am very happy that I am pairing with him in Biryani. Similarly I am also interested to act with Surya. I have reduced my weight to act in this film."

No comments:

Post a Comment