Saturday, July 14, 2012

Director Vijay tells that whether he has purchased a house for Amala Paul

Director Vijay is back after completing the shooting of Thandavam which has Vikram and Anushka in the lead role. When asked him about the rumours being spread about him, he said, "I am also irritated.

I am fed up answering these questions. Like moving with others I was friendly with Amala Paul. Is it wrong that if a director smiles at her heroine. They made it serious. They are going on spreading rumours as they wish.

I made up mind not to speak about these things but they are not allowing me. The reason for all of these things is that I am a bachelor. The media people are trying to get me forcibly married. I will soon get married to a good girl so give me some time.
There was news that I have bought a house in Kadhar Nawaz Road and purchased a BMW car for the use of Amala Paul. It is true that I have purchased a house and a car but those were not for Amala Paul. My parents are only living in that house. Why should I give my hard earned money to Amala Paul? It is better to avoid this subject."

No comments:

Post a Comment