Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ramya says that she wants to don vamp roles

Ramya donned an important role in the film Thadaiyara Thaakka which had Arun Vijay in the lead role.

Now she is pairing with Seeman in the film Kandupidi Kandupidi. She is also acting in a film directed by Balu Mahendra.

Ramya says that she is interested to don vamp roles. She while speaking about this said, "There is lots of competition to act as a heroine.

Even if we get a opportunity for the heroine role, we should have the luck to retain it. As far as I am concerned I can show my talents in character roles. I came to TV from modelling field.
I acted in the TV serial titled Idhu Oru Kadhal Kadhai. Appreciations were heaped on me. After this I donned the mother’s role of childhood hero in the film Mandhira Punnagai directed by Karu Palaniappan.

After this I got lots of offers. Many enjoyed the sequence where I meet the villain in the cattle shed in the film Thadaiyara Thaakka. Kandupidi Kandupidi is a suspense thriller film. I will rock if I am given a vamp role."

No comments:

Post a Comment