Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shruthi Haasan says that she will not dance for Kuthu songs

Shruthi Haasan said that she will not dance for item number called Kuthu songs.

She while speaking said, "Many are asking me about the flop Hindi film Luck in which I debuted as a heroine.

I know that the film did not do well at the box office but when the film was released in the theatres, no one walked half way through the film.

This film did not do well at the box office because of my fate but I was not upset because of this. The cinema doors were always opened to me because I happen to be the daughter of a big star.
I got that rare opportunity. Though I am getting lots of offers, I am selecting the good ones and acting in it. I will ask my father only his opinion. I will not force him to get offers for me at any point of time.

He has also not forced me to act in any films. Many are asking me that whether I will dance for a Kuthu song. I like dancing but I will not dance for a single song and especially for a Kuthu song."

No comments:

Post a Comment