Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ee flies high

The film Naan Ee is being appreciated right from kids to elders. This film has won laurels throughout the country. This film has been released in Telugu with the title Eega, in Tamil with the title Naan Ee and in Malayalam with the title Eecha.

In Tamil and Telugu, this film has pushed back all the films at the box office. It is confirmed that this film will collect heavy profits in the coming days.

Director Rajamouli who had directed this film said, " Prabhas, Mahesh, Ravi Teja, Venkatesh, Nagarjuna, Siddarth, Raana, Vikram, Surya, Karthi, Dhanush, Rajni, directors Ram Gopal Varma, Vinayak, Puri Jaganath, Harish Shankar, Krish, Prakash Raj, Nandhini, Lingusamy, Shankar sir and others have appreciated me by saying that I have directed a Landmark film. Eega is flying higher and higher. I am thankful to my cast and crew. Just think of my frame of mind when Tamil and Telugu film industry members are appreciating me."
Sudeep who has donned the role of villain in this film said, " Rajni sir and Nagarjuna sir phoned me and appreciated me. Many of the popular personalities of the Indian film industry are appreciating mentioning my name. I am very happy. All the credit goes to director Rajamouli."

Rajni seeing Sudeep’s acting told him, " So far I was thinking that I was the best villain but you have overtaken me."

Sources in Kollywood say that talks are being held with Sudeep for villain roles in Tamil films.

No comments:

Post a Comment