Saturday, July 14, 2012

Actresses are being forced to don glamour roles- Bhoomika

The last film that Bhoomika had acted was Sillunu Oru Kadhal. In the year 2007 she got married to yoga master and quit acting. After a long hiatus she is back to act in films. She is acting in two Malayalam films including the film titled April Fool.

She is also acting in a Telugu film. Bhoomika while speaking with us said, "After my marriage I got lots of opportunities to act in films but I did not accept them. Now I have taken acting once again.

I am acting in a Malayalam film titled April Fool. Instead of acting in lots of films, I have decided to act in the films which have good story and role but here the stories are hero oriented. Importance is being given to them. The heroines are forced to show glamour. They are asked to wear bikinis but heroes are not forced for anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment