Saturday, July 14, 2012

I am not pairing with Vijay says Shruthi Haasan

The film Yohan Adhyayam Ondru which has Vijay in the lead role is being directed by Gowtham Menon. It was said that Shruthi Haasan has been signed to pair with Vijay in this film.

The film Gabbar Singh in which Shruthi Haasan paired with Pawan Kalyan was a great hit and because of this Gowtham Menon had planned to cast Shruthi in the female lead role in Yohan Adhyayam Ondru.

When asked Shruthi about this, she denied this news. She said, "There is no truth in the news that I am pairing with Vijay in Yohan Adhyayam Ondru. Nobody has approached me to act in that film."
Gowtham Menon also mentioned, "The news regarding Shruthi in my film are mere rumours. I have not spoken to Shruthi for her to act in Yohan Adhyayam Ondru. I have not started selecting the heroine for this film. Major portions of this film are to be shot in England and Hollywood actors will also be acting in this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment