Saturday, July 14, 2012

Deepika Padukone says that Rajnikanth is like a child

Deepika Padukone has mentioned that super star Rajnikanth is like a child. Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone is pairing with Rajni in Kochadaiyaan.

Recently when she spoke about her acting with Rajni, she said, "Before the shooting could commence I would be tensed. Once the camera starts to roll I will transform myself as the character.

That is my habit. I was awestruck seeing Rajni’s interest and enthusiasm. I felt like that he was a child. Once the shot is over and when the director says Okay, you can never see the happiness and passion in any other actor’s face than Rajni. He will never forget to appreciate the actors who have acted well. The director of this film is his daughter Soundarya but he will behave with her like how he behaves with other directors.

Once the shot is Okayed he will ask if it has come out well with interest. You can see in the eyes of the stalwarts Amitabh Bachchan and Rajnikanth, their acting and over enthusiasm. Performance technology is the latest. This has been used in Kochadaiyaan. The actors do not need to participate in the shooting fully. Facial expressions and other expressions are captured separately. The digital takes care of the rest. It is almost like an amalgamation of reality and animation. This is a new experience for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment