Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hansika to start elderly home

Hansika Motwani has many faces. And she is bringing out two of them now. The social worker will soon start an old age home to help suffering elders. And for that, she will hold an exhibition of her paintings to raise funds.

Says the actress-social activist-painter, 'I am waiting for a long time to begin an old age home. I am saddened that there are many elders in India who are in need of good food and shelter.'

She adds: 'To raise funds for the cause, I will hold an expo of my art workers. I have been painting since my childhood and I have a huge collection at home.'

Only recently, Hansika announced that she adopted 20 children and will take care of their educational expenses. On the acting front, she is currently busy shooting for Vettai Mannan with Simbu and Jai.

No comments:

Post a Comment