Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Simbhu speaks about his new film...


He said, " Vettai Mannan is a gangster film but it is not of rough origin. We have narrated this film in a light hearted comedy way which people will like. Technically this film will be of a high quality. Of all the films I have acted, Vettai Mannan is being produced at a high cost. There are three heroines in this film. In my recent films, Ganesh and Santhanam have been sharing the screen with me but in this film Santhanam is not there. Only Ganesh will be sharing the screen with me.
The first half of the film is in the finishing stage and the second half of the film will be shot in Brazil. Yuvan is once again joining hands with me in this film. Whenever Yuvan and I join hands there will be lots of expectations for the songs. I hope the songs of this film will also be of a good quality. Shakthi who had handled the camera for my video album Love Anthem is the cinematographer of this film.
This film is being produced by Nic Arts Chakravarthy. This is the second film I am acting for him. Nelson who had worked with me in Manmadhan and Vallavan is directing this film. He is the one who directed the programme Jodi Number One for Vijay TV. If not for him I would not have participated in the show.
I am singing a song for this film. I am also writing a song for this film in my style. Whenever Yuvan and I join hands we will always try to do innovative things. Even in Vettai Mannan we will be doing such things. I am very confident that my fans and Tamil audience will like this film very much."

No comments:

Post a Comment