Sunday, May 27, 2012

3 in New York Festival


3 is a film which has Dhanush and Shruthi Haasan in the lead roles. This film which had been directed by Aishwarya Dhanush was released recently but it bombed at the box office.

Telugu distributor Natty Kumar alleged that he had incurred a heavy loss because of this film and also made a complaint to police regarding this.
Aishwarya who was depressed because of this has got a little solace now because her film 3 has been selected for Indian Film Festival which is being held in New York. Many Tamil films including Aadukalam and Azhagar Sami Kuthirai are also being screened in this festival.
Aishwarya is leaving to New York to participate in the festival. She while speaking said, " It gives me immense pleasure because my film 3 is being screened in the Film Festival to be held in New York. They are to honour me in this festival since I am a new director. I am also very happy that my film is being screened at the International level."

No comments:

Post a Comment