Thursday, May 24, 2012

Prabhu Deva says that his children’s happiness is important to him


Prabhu Deva is busy directing a Hindi film. He while speaking said that his children’s happiness is important to him. Prabhu while speaking to the media said, "Me acting, dancing and directing are for others.

When we get recognition and appreciation from the people for our work, it is our accomplishment and pride for us but it is enough if my children knows that whether I am a good or a bad father.
Work is important to me. After that only my children are important to me. This is my world. While shooting in Mumbai, the elder kid Raghavendr Deva and the younger kid Adith Deva were with me.
By the grace of Sonakshi Sinha we got the tickets for the IPL match. My kids and I enjoyed the matches. We went to all the places in Mumbai. My kids enjoyed their summer vacation with me very jollily. I was also happy because they were with me. Many of you are asking me that both my kids are clever and what will I want them to become.
Why can’t they become like me. My elder son is aged 9 years and the younger one is aged 5 years. What will be their aim at this age? As a good father I should bring them up well. At some juncture they will have dreams about their future then we will decide. I will abide by their decisions as a good father."

No comments:

Post a Comment