Sunday, May 27, 2012

Shruthi Haasan to settle in Mumbai


Kamal Haasan’s daughter Shruthi Haasan made her debut through the Hindi film Luck. Since her Bollywood film bombed at the box office, she switched over to Tamil films.

The film Ezham Arivu in which she donned the female lead role fetched her good name. Similarly the Telugu film Gabbar Singh in which she paired with Pawan Kalyan turned out to be a block buster.
Now it is understood that Shruthi is getting lots of offers in Bollywood and because of this she has rented an apartment in Bandra, Mumbai. Sources close to her say that she will be shifting very soon to Mumbai.
Shruthi while speaking about this said," It si true that I have rented an apartment in Mumbai. There is always a connection between Mumbai and me. My mother and sister are staying in Mumbai. I also studied at St Andrew College in Bandra. Mumbai is like my second house. That is why I have become a Bandra girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment