Saturday, May 19, 2012

Women can live without depending on men says Nayanthara


Nayanthara is busy in cinema like before. She has slowly forgotten the pains she incurred because of her love failure. Offers are being heaped on her from Tamil and Telugu film industries.

She is very careful in selecting the stories. Unlike before, she chooses a film after giving lots of thoughts.Nayanthara while speaking to the media said, "My life has changed after entering cinema and becoming an actress.
My physique has also become beautiful. I also got financial freedom because I started earning on my own. The film industry also paved me a way to do a lot of things. Had I not been in cinema, I would not have been able to do lot of things.
The film industry gave me the opportunity to achieve lots of things in my life. Each day was a new day for me. Everyone learns from our past mistakes. This gives an opportunity to change our lives. In the early days women had to depend the men even for trivial matters. Now the situation has changed. Now women feel the economical freedom. They need not depend on men. They have started making their decisions on their own."

No comments:

Post a Comment