Monday, May 21, 2012

Samantha said that she will not marry a married person


Actress Samantha made her debut as heroine in the Tamil film Baana Kaathadi. She also acted in the films Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya and Nadunissi Naaigal. She is currently donning the female lead role in the films Nee Thane En Pon Vasantham and Kadal. She is also one of the leading actresses in the Telugu film industry. 
 
She while speaking to the media said, “I like the yester year heroine Sridevi very much. She who began her career as a child actress rose to number one position in the South Indian films. 

She then went to Bollywood and proved herself as a queen there. She is the role model for my acting. I who had acted in Tamil and Telugu films had gone to Bollywood like Sridevi. Though I follow her in all the matters, I will not follow her in the marriage matter. Sridevi has married a person who has already married another woman. I will not marry a married person. I like cricket very much. In my younger age I use to play cricket in the streets. I know all the rules of cricket. I am a great fan of Tendulkar.”

No comments:

Post a Comment