Thursday, May 24, 2012

A meet with Sonia Agarwal

Sonia Agarwal was in Coimbatore recently. We met and conversed with her:

Your ex husband has got married? You have not announced about your marriage?
What is the urgency now? Let’s see after three or four years. I feel as I am a free bird now. I make all the decisions on my own. I am like out of the prison. This time I will not make hasty decisions. I am not in control of anyone. If Selvaraghavan had married that is his wish. I am fully concentrating in acting. I have not decided about my marriage now.
What are the consoling things at this juncture of your life?
I am currently pairing with Mukesh in a Malayalam film titled Grahanatha. In Tamil I am acting in the films Matha Pitha Guru, Achchamenna and Poi Sollathedi. Initially I made my debut in Telugu film. Later on I acted in Kannada films. After this I made my debut in the Tamil film Kadhal Kondein. I am acting in Kannada and Telugu films. I am getting lots of offers. Acting and being with my friends are the consoling things.
Close friends?
In the industry? My close friends in the industry are Trisha, Reema, Ramya Krishnan, Meena and Sarathkumar’s daughter Varalakshmi. If I am not able to meet them, I will speak with them hours together on the mobile phone. I will meet them in person at least once in three days.
There is news that there are problems between Dhanush and Aishwarya like you and Selva. What are the problems in that house regarding the daughter-in-laws?
I don’t know anything about Dhanush- Aishwarya problems. There is no problem between us. Apart from this I don’t want to talk about the matters that have been completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment