Saturday, May 19, 2012

I am not acting in Thuppakki says Sarathkumar


Actor Sarathkumar said that he is not acting in Thuppakki which has Vijay in the lead role. Sarathkumar while speaking said, "I have just returned to Chennai after completing my tour in America.

There was lots of news mentioning that I was acting in Thuppakki. Only through the media I came to know that I am donning an important role in that film. There is no truth in that news. It is all fabricated.
At least they could have published this news after enquiring. I am interested to act in multi starrer films. Currently I am acting with Rajni in Kochadaiyaan. I am also acting in some Malayalam and Kannada films. The film Vidiyal which has Sneha and me in the lead roles is to be released soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment