Thursday, May 24, 2012

Director Vasanth speaks about directing three heroes


Director Vasanath’s films are like beautiful musical greeting cards. He is currently directing a film titled Moondru Per Moondru Kadhal. The heroes of this film are Arjun, Cheran and Vimal. This film speaks about the three heroes’ romance.

Vasanth said that this film is not a love story but it is about the story of love.When asked about the experience while directing these three heroes, he said, "Cheran is my close friends. His film Autograph is my all time favourite.
Cheran likes my Rhythm and Satham Podathey. In the year 2005, I was one of jury in the National Award committee. For unknown reasons, the North Indian juries did not bother about Autograph. This film did not find its place in the first round. Only through my efforts I made this film figure in the National Awards list.
In my film he is donning the role of a person called Gunasekar. His portions take place in a small seashore village. It will be like a cute poem. Arjun is a smart actor. You can see the same cuteness in him which we saw 12 years back in Rhythm. Vimal is like the late actor Nagesh. Nagesh will make others laugh without him laughing. Vimal is also like that. Only his portions are remaining to be shot. Once that is over, the film is ready."

No comments:

Post a Comment