Sunday, May 27, 2012

Am I unlucky says Shruthi Haasan


Shruthi Haasan ferociously asked whether she was an unlucky actress because a film flopped.

Actress Shruthi Haasan said, "For the last few weeks the media people were writing that I am an unlucky girl.
The Telugu film Gabbar Singh in which I had donned the female lead role turned out to be a super hit. Now they are writing that I am a lucky girl.
The film in which I had acted in Hindi was a flop. People wrote that I was unlucky girl. Now I am happy because the same people are writing that I am a lucky girl.
When I was a kid, I have seen my father films which either turned out to be hits or flops. As far as I am concerned each film is an experience. All the films I have acted were good ones.
I am proud of the roles that I have donned in these films. My roles in O My Friend, 3 and Ezham Arivu were strong and independent. I am giving 100% acting for the roles which I don.
I am not responsible for the outcome. Many are asking that whether I will act in a film after consulting my father and mother. First I will listen to the story. If I am doubtful, then I will seek the advice of my parents.
Since I am the daughter of Sarika and Kamal Haasan I have additional responsibilities. I should fulfil the expectations of the audience. That is my job. Even now I am learning a lot in cinema and music."

No comments:

Post a Comment