Saturday, May 19, 2012

I am busy currently. Will think of marriage after one year says Trisha


Trisha is losing her prominence in the Tamil and Telugu film industries because of the advent of new heroines such as Anushka, Hansika, Tapsee, Kajal and Deeksha. Because of this there is news that Trisha will be getting married soon.

Though these kinds of news are regular, Trisha as usual is acting in numerous films. Currently she is pairing with Vishal in the Tamil film Samar. She is donning the role of a NRI girl.
Apart from this she will be pairing with Jayam Ravi in Boologam, with Jeeva in Endrendrum Punnagai and with Ravi Teja in a Telugu film. The shooting of these films are to commence soon. Apart from this, she is listening to lots of stories. So this shows that Trisha is still a busy actress.
She was asked: You are not getting married because you are having lots of films in your hands.
Trisha: I am not refusing the offers I get. It will take at least one year to complete my films than I will think of my marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment