Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I can fall in love at anytime says Prabhu Deva


After Prabhu Deva broke his love with Nayanthara, he is very busy in Hindi films in Mumbai. Now he is busy in the release works of his Hindi film Rowdy Rathore.

Next he has planned to direct Hindi films that will have Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar in the lead roles. Since he will be continuously busy in Hindi films, he has decided to settle in Mumbai.
While speaking he said, "I am interested to act and direct but I will not be the choreographer for my films. There are separate choreographers for that. As a director I will not interfere in their choreography but as a choreographer I will give them some suggestions. After breaking my love with Nayanthara I am not love with anyone. As of now I am in love with cinema. Moreover we cannot forecast that will happen in our life in future. Love can come at anytime. I may also fall in love at anytime."

No comments:

Post a Comment