Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Prasanna to tie the nuptial knots twice


Prasanna while speaking about his romance with Sneha said, " Sneha and I loved without saying’ I love you’. We both paired in the film Achchamundu Achchamundu. We were not in love at that time. We were just friends.

As the days passed by, we both use to meet regularly and converse with each other. We both understood each other. I have gifted her lots of saris, I Phone and I Pad for the sake of our love. There will also be feud between us.

This is common between lovers. When there is feud between us, she has broken the I Phone. We use to talk hours together in the cell phones. There were free schemes when we use the same cell phone company. I am thankful to that company because all the money I have earned would have gone in paying the telephone bills.
We were in love for 2 years. Since there were protests against our love from both the families, we did not announce about our romance. Sometimes our media people use to ask me that whether I was in love with Sneha. My answer was No. Now our family members have accepted our love. That is why we have announced our love.

After our marriage we will live in a separate house. Everybody is seeing Sneha as an actress. She is bored with it. She wants to be an ordinary house wife attending to routine household matters like cooking and washing. She has started learning cooking now itself. Coming 11th we both are getting at Sri Vari Venkateswara Kalyana Mandapam located at Vanagaram in Chennai. The marriage will take place in two types. One will be of Brahmin tradition and other one will be of Naidu tradition. I will be tying the nuptial knots twice."Sneha said that she is yet to decide about her acting after her marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment