Sunday, May 27, 2012

I have not undergone any surgery to reduce my weight says Hansika


There was news a couple of days ago that Hansika had undergone surgery to reducer her weight.

She has mentioned that there is no truth in that news and that she has not undergone any surgery to reduce her weight.
She said, "All of a sudden my weight increased. I suffered because of this. So I decided to reduce my weight. I was in strict diet.
I was regular in my exercises. I am acting with Surya in Singam 2. I am donning the role of a school girl in this film. Director Hari told me to reduce my weight very drastically.
At the same time if I am lean I can make it big in Bollywood but in Tamil cinema you will get offers only if your little fluffy. At the same time they will sideline me if I become overweight.
Lots of people pointed out at this. Because of this I reduced my weight. I am currently acting with Arya in Settai. People who saw me in the sets were surprised.
There are rumours that I underwent surgery to reduce my weight. There is no necessity for that. I was very much determined that I should not lose my bubbly look while reducing my weight.
In a recent college function one of the students called me Rasgulla (Popular cheese based syrupy sweet dish). I was very happy when I heard this."

No comments:

Post a Comment