Monday, May 21, 2012

Is Priyamani waiting for Hindi offers?


There is news that Priyamani is waiting for Hindi offers and her mother is camped in Mumbai and searching for offers for her daughter. When asked Priyamani about this, she said, “My relatives are in Mumbai. My mother will be visiting them regularly.

Seeing this, people have started spreading rumours that my mother has gone to Mumbai in search of Hindi offers for me. There is no need to search for offers. I am very busy acting in two Kannada films, two Malayalam films and a Telugu film.
I have also got two Hindi offers. They have said, “The role in these films are very glamorous and only you can act in it.” I have also agreed for this. The official announcement regarding this will be made in due course by the respected production houses.”

No comments:

Post a Comment