Saturday, May 19, 2012

Prabhu Deva says that he will come to Tamil Nadu only after 15 years


Prabhu Deva is currently directing a Hindi film title Rowdy Rathore.
 In an interview with him:It is a big surprise that Vijay has danced with Bollywood hero Akshay Kumar. Will you make Vijay act in a Hindi film? 
Rowdy Rathore is the remake of the Tamil film Siruthai. I felt that it would be better if Vijay sir danced for the opening song Jintha Jintha. Vijay immediately gave his nod and danced. I am really grateful to Vijay. If Vijay wants to act in a Hindi film, I am ready to direct it.
Have you decided to settle in Mumbai permanently?
To tell the truth I am continuously directing Hindi films. I am interested in Tamil films but to complete the commitments in Hindi, it will take at least 15 years to come back to Tamil Nadu. I am really telling this. I have got lots of work in Mumbai.
In one of the interviews Nayanthara has mentioned that she was faithful to you but you were not.
Kindly stop with your last question.
Then we requested him that there were only one or two questions only. He asked us to proceed.
People are telling that you posed intimately with Trisha and this has hurt the feelings of someone?
Next question
How do you feel when you are linked with your heroines such as Nayanthara, Hansika and Sonakshi Sinha?
Enough, no more questions please.

No comments:

Post a Comment