Monday, April 23, 2012

Acting just happened says Udhayanidhi Stalin

After being the head of a successful production house, Red Giants Movies, Udhayanidhi Stalin recently tested his hands on acting and success followed in.... So was everything pre-planned? well, the Kalaignar scion says that cinema just happened along the way.

"Entering cinema just happened along the way. I didn’t plan to produce movies, nor did I plan to act. About 10 years back, I didn’t even dream that I would become a producer. Similarly, about 3 years back, I didn’t have any idea that I would become an actor. I just believe everything is happening for the best," Udhay said in an exclusive interview to Galatta Cinema.

So can we expect him to test the waters in direction as well? "I seriously don’t know! As I told, I didn’t know 3 years back, that I would act. But, I don’t think I can see myself as a director, as that seems to be a very difficult job. I’ve been around directors a lot, and have seen the type of hard work involved. There is also the aspect of dealing with the producer and the hero. So, I don’t think direction is for me," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment