Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kajal Agarwal says that Vijay is a cool type


Kajal Agarwal is very cheerful because she is pairing with Vijay for the first time in Thuppakki directed by A R Murugadoss.

In a small chat with her during the shooting of Thuppakki in Mumbai:
Have you become friends with Vijay?
O yes. Vijay is a very cool type. At the shooting spots, he will fully concentrate on his work. He affectionately moves with me. He excels even in small performances also. Vijay is a very energetic person
There is news that you have learnt Russian language?
Sequences for the film Maatran was shot in Russia and because of this I learnt Russian language. I am working very hard. Even during my college days, if I take up a matter I will not leave it until I win. I will struggle. This applies to my acting also.
Are you donning the role of a glamour bullet in the film Thuppakki?
No...No... I am donning the role of a mischievous girl. I am a bubbly girl who chases Vijay and love him. The audience will love my bubbly role. I am wearing jeans and T shirt in this film. It will look very beautiful.
In the recent films, you seem to look very beautiful. Are you in diet or something?
After conversing with you I am going to drink almond milk. I am against dieting. I will not control myself in eating. I am doing what others do to look beautiful. I am not doing anything special.
Now you are acting in the advertisement films in which Aishwarya Rai had acted earlier. You almost resemble Aishwarya.
Me- Aishwarya Rai. O my God. What else gift I can get than this. I will come soon to Chennai and meet my Tamil fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment