Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Amala Paul's five point wishlist


Here we go...
  • I dream of an industry where heroine oriented movies are made the same way as heroes , because most of the heroines have proved their dancing talents! Rather than using heroines as ‘show-pieces’ it would be better if they were used as proper actors. 
  • I wish a day will come when the media will find more important things than peeping into the personal life actors. Of course, I am grateful to those media people who take their job very seriously.
  • I wish the over dominance of business mentality will reduce, that people who see cinema more as a means to make money than as a passion will reduce, thereby allowing the makers and artistes to work with a greater freedom, and hence bring out their creativity.
  • If I am given a chance I will put an end to piracy completely! 
  • I will be the happiest person if we put an end to the so-called ‘catfights’ between heroines because it makes the work atmosphere all the more tensed and is not helping us in any possible way

No comments:

Post a Comment