Friday, April 13, 2012

I will move with young actors says Amy Jackson


Actress Amy Jackson says that she is friendly with young actors and she will not stop roaming with them. Amy Jackson had acted in the female lead role in the film Madrasapattinam which had Arya in the lead role.

 Speaking to the media, she said, "I have seen the old Madras and new Chennai. Since my first film Madrasapattinam was a pre-independent film, they had erected the replica of old Madras.
After acting in those sets and if I come into the city I use to feel as if I had come to a new city. Though Tamil is an alien language to me, the director and the crew supported me in a great way and because of this I was able to involve myself very much in this film. I don’t know whether any other foreign girl had acted in Kollywood films.
At the same time, I am very happy because the Tamil people have accepted me though I am a British girl. I had acted in the Hindi film Ek Deewana Tha. Now I will be acting with Vikram in the Tamil film Thandavam. I am interested in social activities. Apart from cinema I have other friends also.
All my friends are young actors. Apart from roaming with them I will also roam with my other friends who are from various fields. Many are asking me that why I am friendly with young heroes. I am acting with them only. How can I avoid being friendly with them. As far as Kollywood is concerned, Arya and Madrasapattinam team are my friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment