Monday, April 23, 2012

Kalakalappu @ Masala Café is Sundar C’s 25th film


After a long time Sundar C has directed a film titled Kalakalappu @ Masala Café. This film has Vimal, Shiva, Santhanam, Anjali and Oviya in the cast. Vijay Ebenezer who had earlier enthralled the people with his music in the film Kandein has composed music for this film.

This film has been produced by Avni Cinemax in association with UTV Motion pictures. Kalakalappu @ Masala Café is Sundar C’s 25th film. The audio of this film was launched recently.
Sundar C while speaking on this occasion said, "I feel as if I had come into cinema recently but Kalakalappu @ Masala Café is my 25th film. Earlier I use to write stories keeping in mind about certain actor and actress. Sometimes this will not materialize so I will make someone else to act but when I wrote the script for Kalakalappu @ Masala Café I felt that it would be better if Vimal, Shiva, Anjali and Oviya acted in this film.
I got their call sheet. I am very satisfied now because I have directed them in this film. We get mental satisfaction if we give opportunity to senior yester year actors whose films we enjoyed on the past. I have given opportunity to senior most character actor V S Raghavan sir. He has astounded everyone by his dancing and acting in spite of his age. He is 90 years old."
Three song sequences and the trailer were screened for the guest and media people. This film is to hit the screens during the month of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment