Saturday, April 14, 2012

There is no story in OK OK says Udhayanidhi Stalin


Udhayanidhi Stalin who is the producer and hero of Oru Kal Oru Kannadi says that there is no story in the film. Udhayanidhi Stalin is debuting as hero through the film OK OK. Speaking about his acting in this film, he said, "I had no big plans to act.

 When I rose up as a producer in cinema, many asked me that why shouldn’t I act as a hero? My answer was silence. For some people this place is a dream and for some it is life. Now I have reached this place without any effort but this is a big place.
The time has come now to retain this place. When I wanted to act, director Pandiraj narrated me the story of Vamsam. There were shades of Paruthiveeran in that film. There was a question within me that whether that role would suit my physique.
At that juncture, Arulnidhi wanted to become a hero so I sent director Pandiraj to him. He liked the story very much. At that time director Rajesh told me a one line story of a film. I was not able to understand anything.
Even if he had narrated the story in three hours I would not have understood it definitely. The reason for this is there is no story but I wanted a film like that. Apart from that I like the films Siva Manasula Sakthi and Boss Engira Baskaran directed by Rajesh. This film is also of the same genre so I agreed to act."

No comments:

Post a Comment