Monday, April 9, 2012

Tanshika says I can achieve in any role


Tanshika is very happy because the success of Aravaan after Peranmai. She is one of the few actresses who take risk in acting in the most dangerous action sequences. She who speaks in Tamil and acts says that her plus point his her height.

 She while speaking to the media said, "Jananathan sir gave me the opportunity to act in Peranmai because I knew to speak Tamil. Seeing my role and acting in this film, Vasanthabalan sir gave me the opportunity in Aravaan.
I have proved that I can act in challenging roles. I can also act in glamour roles like other actresses. I have acted like that in the film Maanja Velu. I have done lots of home work for the film Aravaan. I took a lot of efforts for the village girl role since I hail from Chennai. I also had the problems with the Madurai dialect. I rectified this in the dubbing. I like competition. I got the name that I can do variety of roles. In Peranmai, I donned the role of a bold girl while in Maanja Velu I did a romantic role. In Aravaan, I donned the role of a village girl. Each role had a variety. So I can achieve in any role."

No comments:

Post a Comment