Friday, April 13, 2012

Trisha appreciates Tamil audience because they see good films


Trisha is currently pairing with Vishal in a Tamil film titled Samaran. The Telugu film Dhammu in which she has donned the female lead role is getting ready for release. She is also acting in a Tamil film titled Endrendrum Punnagai.

She while speaking to the media said, "Chennai is my most favourite place. This is like my native place. I like all the places here. East Coast Road is my favourite spot. It will be like heaven if I travel in that road. My favourite resorts are there.
I will travel very frequently on that road. When I was growing I did not know much of cinema. I became closer to cinema after I was involved in modelling. Before coming to cinema, I have heard about only three people in cinema. They are Rajni, Kamal and Manirathnam.
They will permit me to see their films only. I can never forget the experience of seeing Rajni films on the first day. Since I have become an actress I am able to see Rajni’s films in the premiere screenings. Now also I see his film as if I am seeing with the audience.
The whole world including America, Europe and Japan knows Rajnikanth. Since he lives in Chennai, the foreigners also have come to know about Chennai. Even the foreigners who do not know much about India knows Rajni. Tamil audience sees good films. They motivate new actors. They don’t go back after the actors like the Telugu audience."

No comments:

Post a Comment