Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dhanush says that he will not interfere in the selection of the heroines


Dhanush has mentioned that he will not interfere in the selection of heroines for his films. Speaking about this Dhanush said, "There are rumours linking me with Shruthi Haasan. I have already clarified about these silly rumours.

I think it is a waste of time speaking about this again and again. I think it would be appropriate to speak about my forthcoming films.
Now I have started concentrating on my next film. Next I am acting in a film to be directed by Bharatbala. I got this offer unexpectedly. I had been to Delhi to receive the National Award. I met Bharatbala there.
Initially we were both speak8ing casually. Later on we decided to work together. I had been to Mumbai in the work connected with the audio mixing of 3. We once again met.
He told me a one line story of the film. I was highly impressed. I requested him to complete the whole script. That is how we both joined hands.
The heroine of this film is Parvathy who had acted in the film Poo. This was information to me. I will not interfere in any matters except my role.
Only the director will decide that who will be the heroine of my film. The shooting of this film commence by end of this month."

No comments:

Post a Comment