Sunday, April 15, 2012

I don’t have the habit of hurting others says Hansika


Hansika had paired with Udhayanidhi Stalin in the film Oru Kal Oru Kannadi which was released yesterday.

Hansika while speaking about this film said, "The role Meera in which I have donned in Oru Kal Oru Kannadi is very challenging one.
My role in this film will be filled with anger and torturing others. In real life, I am not like that. I don’t have the habit of hurting others.
I am a very peaceful person. Oru Kal Oru Kannadi is an important film for me. Since I was in Mumbai I did not get the opportunity to see this film with the audience and my fans.
I am waiting for the comments from my friends. For the last one year I laboured a lot for this film. The song Kadhal Oru Butterfly in this film is my favourite one. I like the other songs also. This is my second film with music composer Harris Jayaraj."

No comments:

Post a Comment