Thursday, April 19, 2012

I am in no way connected with 3 says Rajnikanth


The film 3 which had Dhanush and Shruthi Haasan in the lead role was a utter flop at the box office. This film was directed by Aishwarya Dhanush. She is the daughter of Rajnikanth and wife of Dhanush.

At this juncture there was news that Rajnikanth will compensate the losses incurred by the distributors who have released 3. Dhanush while speaking to the media about this issue has said, "I cannot understand that how I can bear such rumours for the only reason I have married Rajni’s daughter.
Nobody has incurred losses because of 3. No one has so far mentioned that they have incurred loss because of this film. If at all there is loss, God has given me enough to compensate. I will take care of my family problems. Why should people implicate Rajni with this film?"

No comments:

Post a Comment