Monday, April 16, 2012

Santhanam is everything in OK OK says Udhayanidhi Stalin


Udhayanidhi Stalin attributed the success of OK OK with nobleness to Santhanam and director Rajesh. Udhayanidhi made his debut in the film industry as a producer and was successful.

 Now he has made his debut as hero through the Tamil film Oru Kal Oru Kannadi. He has also become successful as a hero also. Right from the beginning to the end of the film, it was filled with comedy.
The whole theatre was filled with laughter. Speaking about the success of Oru Kal Oru Kannadi, Udhayanidhi Stalin said, "People are enjoying the film Oru Kal Oru Kannadi. There is such a good reception for Santhanam’s punch dialogues. On Friday we saw the film in all A, B and C centre class people.
Everyone is enjoying this film like mad. I never expected such a great success. Many people from overseas are speaking to me about this film. I attribute the success of this film to Santhanam and director Rajesh. Harris Jayaraj has given wonderful music. There is good reception for songs as well. I am very thankful to all and one for accepting me as hero. Next I will be acting in a film that will suit me otherwise I will wait until I get one."

No comments:

Post a Comment